Saturday, September 11, 2010

ramadhan

Ramadhan has ended and now this call to visit the holy city is really

Going to the holy city is not as easy as I thought it would be. First I need to deal with the fact that I am really short of funds.

Why punish myself to do this, if I am really not having money.

But why not?

They say hajj changes you

I'm intending to perform the small one

At the back of my mind right now.. I am picturing the base of brain searing with shocking and overwhelming and fleeting images...

My breath cut short
aND MY Eyes bulging out

I'm scrambling for the final chance and I'm not getting it.

I don't want that to happen to me.

I think this Umrah thing is going to demand a lot from me.
If I can see myself this time, this December in Umrah.

I know I'm okay.

If not.. I dissapoint myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment