Friday, August 27, 2010

you know when they say
smile at the world
and the whole world smiles back

there's a formula out there I am certain that will help us predict when good times will occur and when bad times will occur.

i really think there's a possible linking theory that can link everything up. Every single thing up.

And if I had the brain of a billion brains in one body. I will be able to calculate exactly when something is going to happen.

My theory is this. I must have done something right. I must have had strike lottery in the factors causing things to work in a more favorable way.

I believe Ramadhan has to do with it, now that there's no satans around. I actually believe in this. I feel a greater peace during Ramadhan. It is just different. You see the best in people in Ramadhan.

And then I believe praying to God plays a factor. Imagine your brain sychronized in a way upon prayer, affecting everything else.

And then winning God's favour.

I mean if God wills so.

You just grab it.

That is the formula of life.

So you hang on when you are having a shitty day. Just keep pressing on, make sure the factors are in line. Hold your ship down!

No comments:

Post a Comment